Clean drinking water is an absolute necessity nowadays. So to invest in a water purifier for home is a wise decision keeping in view the health of the entire family. Today we are going to tell you about Livpure Liv-Prep-Pro-Plus electric water purifier which passes water through a six-stage purification process to give your loved ones safest drinking water free from any kind of contaminants or pollutants.
Livpure Liv Pep Pro Plus+ 7 L RO + UV + UF | Features & Review
- It uses RO + UV Technology along with Ultra-Filtration (UF) Cartridge to dispense clean, odourless and better quality water.
- The total storage capacity of this water purifier is 7 Litres which is more than enough to take care of pure water requirements of a small to medium-sized family.
- In an hour about 12 Litres of water can be filtered by this water purifier.
- Moreover, this product is constructed using food-safe, non-toxic and engineering-grade ABS Plastic.
- Water up to a TDS of 1500 ppm can be filtered effectively using this electric water purifier.
- For your convenience indicators for power on, purification process and even tank full is put up on the front.
- This product comes with a one-year manufacturer warranty.
Following is the detailed description for the six-stage water purification process:
- A sediment filter removes fine and coarse particulate matter.
- A Pre Carbon Filter absorbs chlorine and organic impurities plus also removes bad taste, colour, and bad odour.
- Then comes an antiscalant cartridge. The chelates of this cartridge prevent scaling on this water purifier’s membrane layers.
- RO Membrane removes pesticides, heavy metals, hardness and salts present in water.
- Ultra Violet disinfection removes diseases causing bacteria, viruses, and protozoa.
- Ultra Filtration Cartridge removes pollutants and fine impurities plus the Post Carbon Filter removes organic impurities.
Livpure Liv Pep Pro Plus+ Electric Water Purifier | OUR REVIEW
- Aesthetically this water purifier looks quite elegant and there is no other product with similar features in the same price range.
- The water dispensed by this water purifier tastes really good as all essential minerals are added with the help of taste enhancers fitted in this product.
- Plus upon investigating the tank there is absolutely no space through which ants or other insects can enter into the water tank.
- Although we can’t place this water purifier on the kitchen top, like the other water purifiers available in India, as its only wall mountable but still this product is best amongst even the water purifiers which are costlier than it.
- Generally, the complaint of the customer is that the speed of the water dispensed by the tap is quite slow; but this is not the case with this product as the water dispensing speed is quite fast.
- The thing which concerned us is the quality of the tap. If you are not handling it carefully you might break it so a little extra care is needed while handling the tap.
- Full Tank and filling tank indicator is provided in the front.
- The entire tank fills in approximately fifty minutes so you are never short of pure drinking water. For drawing water, no electricity is required.
- It will make a little bit of noise while in operation.
- Pre-Filter is not available along with and you are required to pay separately for it. Although if your water’s TDS is below 1000 ppm then there is no need for a pre-filter at first point.
This was our review for LivpureLiv-Prep-Pro-Plus 7L RO+UV+UF electric water purifier. I hope I am able to answer all the questions. Still, if you have any query you can always put it down in comments below.