Kent Pearl RO+UV+UF Review : With pollution levels on the rise, even water coming from Municipal treatment plant is not pure enough. So it is necessary to get a water purifier for your home so that you and your family gets pure and safe drinking water. Today we are going to review Kent Pearl 8 L RO + UV + UF Water Purifier which is an electric water purifier that comes with a storage capacity of 8 Litres. It comes with Kent’s patented Mineral RO Technology that maintains the taste of water by retaining all the essential minerals.
Kent Pearl 8 L RO+UV+UF Water Purifier Features
- This water purifier is equipped with Save Water Technology. In normal RO water purifiers more than 70% of the water is waster during purification. However with Save Water Technology this product from Kent recovers more than 50% of the water. This recovered water can be later used for cleaning or washing purposes.
- Double purification of RO + UV/UF ensures that the dispensed water is free from all kinds of impurities making water 100% safe and pure.
- The purification capacity of this water purifier is about 20 Litres in an hour.
- This water purifier can be installed anywhere according to your own convenience. You can keep it on a table top and even mount it over a wall.
- The storage tank is transparent and is detachable. This makes it easier to remove and clean the storage tank without requiring to call a technician for the purpose.
- The UV Lamp installed is of 11 Watts which is great as a normal UV water purifier has a lamp of about 8 Watts.
- This product has got WQA (USA & India), NSF (USA) and ISI (India) certifications.
Other Water Purifier Reviews :
Kent Pearl 8 Litre Water Purifier | Our Review
- The taste of the dispensed water is really good.
- Good design and transparent body adds to the aesthetic appeal of the water purifier.
- The Save Water Technology is quite efficient as much of the water is recovered back which can be used for other purposes like mopping.
- The detachable storage tank, as claimed, is really easy to clean.
- The water purifier shuts down automatically once the tank is full.
- You need to pay extra to buy a pre-filter as it is not supplied along with the package. However if your primary purpose is to filter municipal water then pre-filter is not needed as well.
- Water wastage is reduced significantly.
- The storage tank is detachable.
- The water purifier can be installed on table top as well as mounted on the wall.
- You need to pay extra for a pre-filter if you require one.