Kent Pearl RO+UV+UF Review : With pollution levels on the rise, even water coming from Municipal treatment plant is not pure enough. So it is necessary to get the best water purifiers for your home so that you and your family gets pure and safe drinking water. Today we are going to review Kent Pearl 8 L RO + UV + UF Water Purifier which is an electric water purifier that comes with a storage capacity of 8 Litres. It comes with Kent’s patented Mineral RO Technology that maintains the taste of water by retaining all the essential minerals.
Kent Pearl 8 L RO+UV+UF Water Purifier Features
- This water purifier is equipped with Save Water Technology. In normal RO water purifiers more than 70% of the water is waster during purification. However with Save Water Technology this product from Kent recovers more than 50% of the water. This recovered water can be later used for cleaning or washing purposes.
- Double purification of RO + UV/UF ensures that the dispensed water is free from all kinds of impurities making water 100% safe and pure.
- The purification capacity of this water purifier is about 20 Litres in an hour.
- This water purifier can be installed anywhere according to your own convenience. You can keep it on a table top and even mount it over a wall.
- The storage tank is transparent and is detachable. This makes it easier to remove and clean the storage tank without requiring to call a technician for the purpose.
- The UV Lamp installed is of 11 Watts which is great as a normal UV water purifier has a lamp of about 8 Watts.
- This product has got WQA (USA & India), NSF (USA) and ISI (India) certifications.
Other Water Purifier Reviews :
Kent Pearl 8 Litre Water Purifier | Our Review
- The taste of the dispensed water is really good.
- Good design and transparent body adds to the aesthetic appeal of the water purifier.
- The Save Water Technology is quite efficient as much of the water is recovered back which can be used for other purposes like mopping.
- The detachable storage tank, as claimed, is really easy to clean.
- The water purifier shuts down automatically once the tank is full.
- You need to pay extra to buy a pre-filter as it is not supplied along with the package. However if your primary purpose is to filter municipal water then pre-filter is not needed as well.
- Water wastage is reduced significantly.
- The storage tank is detachable.
- The water purifier can be installed on table top as well as mounted on the wall.
- You need to pay extra for a pre-filter if you require one.