Are you looking for a Kent Grand Star Price in India?
The Kent Grand Star price in India is Rs. 20,000, and read below to know more about the water purifier’s features.
Kent Grand Star Price In India
KENT grand star, an advanced RO water purifier, powerfully gives us 100% pure water to drink. The water which is treated to the KENT grand star purifier comes as mineral-rich purified water. The specific appliance undergoes multiple purification processes such as RO + UV + UF + TDS control + UV in the tank.
The unique digital display model of the KENT grand star that does the purity feature allows real-time monitoring of the quality of the water especially. The mineral ROTM technology that is present in the purifier, which is the reverse osmosis technique, retains the essential natural minerals that are supposed to be in the purified water.
Considering Indian needs, the KENT model has been designed in such a way to suit their homes and offices. The special purifier plays the ultimate role in efficiently purifying all the brackish, tap, and municipal corporation water. The excellent filtration process of the Water Purifier Under 20000 in India helps remove the contaminants that are present in the form of the molecule and removes the impurities such as chemicals, bacteria, salt, viruses, etc. Thus making the water very suitable for consumption.
KENT grand star is the purifier that looks elegant with a luxurious look to be placed in your home that shows off the grand manner. The RO water purifier is made up of food-grade plastic that withstands high capability. The plastic is highly durable and non-toxic as well. The unique model of the water purifier consists of a water storage tank that comes with a digital display. And the digital display shows the detailed parts, such as minute details clearly. UV LED Light is placed in its storage tank in the treatment of water purification specifically to make the contaminated water to a pure state by removing the bacteria.
The raw water has to undergo six stages to finish its purification process efficiently. The six stages are as follows:
- Stage 1: In the first stage, the presence of a sediment filter removes all the impurities and dust particles that are visible, and the impurities like sand, mud, dust, etc., water will be cleared in this part.
- Stage 2: This consists of an activated carbon filter that removes all the volatile compounds (VOCs) and chlorine and harmful chlorine by-products from the water. In this stage, it also removes bad taste and bad odor, causing contaminants from the water.
- Stage 3: The RO membrane effectively works on removing dissolved salts and solids from the water. The specific stage also filters heavy metals like mercury, arsenic, and lead.
- Stage 4: The specific stage of purification has a UF membrane that removes all the remaining sediment particles.
- Stage 5: The UV purification process is followed in stage 5 effectively, where the water is treated and exposed to the UV rays that kill the harmful bacteria, viruses, and protozoa from the water.
- Stage 6: Being the last stage of purification consists of a post-carbon filter that successfully adds flavor to the water. The flavor is added with the help of essential minerals, thereby enhancing the taste of the purified water as well.
The purity of the water is perfectly indicated by the digital display that is present in the KENT grand star model. This digital display is fixed for the convenient identification of the water quality. The special feature, the digital display, helps inform the user about the water purity, filter life, RO flow rate, and purified water quality instantly. By seeing the display option in the RO water purifier, the user can take a step to fix the mode that they want at the particular instant timing.
The KENT grand star has undergone high purification capacity that is up to 20L/hour. Being 9 Litres capacity of storage facility fulfills your thirst all time, even in the absence of electricity. There is also the water level marking to keep track of the purified water in the storage tank. KENT grand star water purifier equipped with zero water wastage technology where it keeps on circulating the rejected water during the purification process. The rejected water is moved to the overhead tank with its own pump, leading to zero wastage water.
To lead a healthy life, everyone needs purified water to drink and is satisfied with pure water when treated with KENT grand star water purifier appliance. The best water purifier comes with all better parts that contaminated water is treated and converted to purified water. The user can lead a healthy life happily when they go for the option of using the KENT grand star water purifier.
The attractive appliance comes with the multiple purification process that is RO + UV + UF + TDS control + UV In-tank that treats all time of contaminated water and makes the water highly suitable for consumption. KENT grand star RO purifier successfully removes all the bacteria, viruses, chemicals, etc., and retains all the essential minerals in the drinking water.
The perfect appliance does the purification process smoothly and is excellent, and comes with a high-tech model having a digital display that helps the user information about all the water purity status. All these features are packed with an affordable pricing range where all people can choose to buy the right product.