Today we are going to review Aquaguard Crystal Plus UV Water Purifier. Aquaguard, being the leading name in water purifiers, brings you an electrical UV water purifier with its biotron technology. The biotron technology breaks down the water molecules into micro sized clusters enabling our body to take up and absorb all the essential nutrients from water thus promoting good health.
Aquaguard Crystal Plus UV Water Purifier Features
- This water purifier, coming in unique European design and a smooth silver finish, uses UV technology to filter water. It has got a filtration capacity of 30 L/hour.
- The e-boiling UV technology ensures that you are getting water as pure as water boiled for 20 minutes by killing all the harmful bacteria and viruses.
- There is an inbuilt purity sensor in this product which tests the purification level of final dispensed water. If the purification is not up to the mark the flow of water stops immediately there and then itself.
- This product also incorporate in it Auto Shut Off. This means that if the purifier is not in use for ten minutes straight then the UV lamp is shut down automatically. Through this feature, first of all life of UV bulb is enhances plus more amount of energy is saved.
- Even a voltage stabilizer is in-built which makes the product work great even under voltage fluctuations.
- Water is passed through a Clarity Cartridge, Chemi Block, Mineral Guard and thereafter UV Chamber to give you safe drinking water.
- Dust and mud up to 5 microns as well as various organic impurities, bad smell, lead and pesticides are removed efficiently from water by this product.
- The water purifier is sold with a 1 year manufacturer warranty.
Eureka Forbes Aquaguard Crystal Plus UV Water Purifier | OUR REVIEW
- This product doesn’t come with any kind of storage facility so you won’t be getting pure water in case no electricity is there. Also water is dispensed at a rate of 2 L/ Min.
- The dispensed water tastes good as all the essential minerals of water are retained while making water free from any kind of impurity.
- The Auto shut-off technology works well and is great for energy savings and longevity of the water purifier.
- This is a wall mounting water purifier and cannot be kept on kitchen counter for usage.
- Since this is a UV Water Purifier so it can be only used for low TDS municipal water up to a TDS of 200 PPM.
My dear readers this was our review of Aquaguard Crystal Plus UV Water Purifier. You will get answers to all your questions here. In case you still have doubts you are welcome to put it down in comments below.